This is how some of the xclass' widgets are looking:
- Push buttons, with text or pixmaps:
- Check buttons:
- Radio buttons:
- Menu bars and popup menus:
- Scroll bars:
- Scrollable canvas. You can have anything
inside these, and the scrollbars are automatically displayed when needed:
- List boxes:
- Combo boxes:
- Text entry widgets:
- Group frames. Inside these you can have anything, too:
- Tab widget:
- Widgets and dialogs can have background pixmaps:
- MDI classes:
To see screenshots of the common dialogs click here.
Back to the xclass home page.
Page last updated: Oct 15, 2001.